Thursday, May 5, 2011

Bio Anne Beautify Bust Cream & Soap Set



An old friend of mine called to ask whether I can source for this particular product; BIO ANNE, a cream and a soap very famous among her friends. BIO ANNE is a bust firming cream formulated with pueraria mirifica a plant known as White Kwao Krua grown in abundance in the Northern region of Thailand. Touted as the natural breast enhancer, pueraria mirifica contains phytoestrogen, a substance that causes rapid growth in breast tissue.
BIO ANNE helps to naturally increase bust size as well as gain firmness and tighten the skin in the breast area. BIO ANNE has been effective in over 99% of women who used it and improvement has been said to be noticed in a week.
In the shower, massage the soap in a circular motion, 20 times on each breast. Rinse and pat dry, then proceed to the cream. Massage the cream also in a circular motion 20 times on each breast

Did I try this myself?...hahaha...well I did!! But shortly after, I found out I was pregnant and have to stop usage, so I  didn't get the result I wanted.
 If u are interested in trying out BIO ANNE, simply become a follower, and enjoy a discount of RM10!




3 comments:

  1. I want to order this. Still available or not? I want this so badly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear pls email to cindredphil80@yahoo.com to place your order ok. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear pls email to cindredphil80@yahoo.com to place your order ok. Thanks

    ReplyDelete