Sunday, August 5, 2012

Lovely gifts for your loved ones

Hi there, It has been a while since I update this blog as I am super busy with life, 3 children, packing orders and etc. By the way, I would like to take this opportunity to introduce a special thing to my readers. Back from Sarawak, I was taken by interest to this special bracelet and beaded accessories made by hand under the label GIFTS CREATIVITY. The owner is Tania Then, and old friend of mine. What intrigues me to her collection is how we can customize our own beaded accessories plus the price is affordable. Here are some of her beautiful collection. If u like to order or would want to customize your own please feel free to e-mail me at cindredphil80@yahoo.com or just go to her Facebook Page : GIFTS CREATIVITY. Thanks and God Bless.












No comments:

Post a Comment