Monday, September 16, 2013

Soft, Beautiful Feet In 5 Days!



Hello beauties....

Have we been taking a lot of TLC of our face, hair and etc that we forgot about our hardworking feet?
Well, here's what I want to share on how I revive those tired looking pair when they started to look old and weary. Actually this should be done on a weekly basis but it seems that laziness always gets the best of me...huhu..
So whenever i have those extra minutes to pamper my poor feet, here's what i do;
and I prefer doing them before bed and as you read on you will see why

Soak
First, prepare a medium size basin or a pail with luke warm water. The height of the water should be enough to immerse your feet. Mix about one cup of  sea salt, then soak your feet for at least 15-20 minutes. I did mine while watching TV so time just flies.

Scrub
The second step takes you to the shower. Scoop a dollop of your favorite foot scrub and start scrubbing those dead cells off your feet. Do this gently. I love St. Ives Apricot Invigorating Scrub which is quite harsh on my face so I turned them into my foot scrub. You can get them from Guardian or Watson outlets. Other options ; Oilly Spa Salt Scrub or any Brown Sugar Scrub that you have. In fact any foot scrub will do. Massage the scrub all over your feet. Rinse off  and pat dry.

Moisturize
Get your favorite lotion ready..foot lotion or body lotion or body butter. My favorite is Rosken Skin Repair. Apply GENEROUSLY okayy..haha..just slather dollops of them to your feet. No need to wait for it to be fully absorbed.
And finally the most important step, put on a pair of sock and voila!..u can go to bed now. The socks will trap the moisture of the lotion to your newly scrubbed feet and combat the dryness. Plus you won't end up staining your bedsheets.

Continue to moisturize and put your sock on the following night, and after 5 nights of doing so, that soft, beautiful and healthy looking pair of feet will be finally be yours. Good nite...

No comments:

Post a Comment