Thursday, October 31, 2013

Secrets Of Natural Beauty

If there's one thing I love doing in my spare time, it is producing my own homemade skincare. Homemade skincare often using natural ingredients readily found in our kitchen pantry is not something new in western countries, but here in Malaysia, where we depends so much on commercial beauty products, natural homemade products are often disregarded as ineffective approach to beauty, but this is far from being true.
Our great great grandmothers does not have the luxury and the availability of mass produced beauty products, so they turned to nature and concocts their own blends of lotions and potions.They made their own soap, cold creams, scrubs and more. They barely have skin problems, just look at their photos originally as it is, no photo editing was available either.
I took my interest on homemade remedies when I purchase an old book more than 10 years ago. That book was published in 1978. The title is SECRETS OF NATURAL BEAUTY by Virginia Castleton, loaded with tons of beauty recipes from head to toe





Nonetheless, it is important to search for the right ingredients and recipe for your own skin types. We can't just smear lemon on our skin without knowing its correct steps. So, in my next entry, I will share a recipe I have been using for quite a well and loving the result. See u soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment